Apologies to any followers who received my previous blog 500 million times, I was having problems with downloading my competition!! So I am very sorry 🙂
Recently I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to review the Heroes of the City movie app, dvd, book and toys
The cartoon is based around the characters of Paulie Police Car and Fiona Fire Engine and many other team members helping each other to solve problems and work together.
The first season of the Heroes of the City has been sold in over 180 countries with a second series to follow, however all new for the UK.
The cartoon is for the 3-7 age range, but H who is 2 absolutely loves it!! He laughs himself stupid watching Calamity Crow and the escapades he gets up to 🙂
H loves the Hot Air Balloon book and the pictures were bold and precise and the story was easy to follow and very interesting and on occasions quite funny.
So I have a movie bundle to giveaway similar to the one above to one of my lucky readers, as I am new to this blogging lark and have no idea how to run a Rafflecopter all you need to do is answer a simple question and the winner will be selected at random, the competition will close on March 31st. Please leave your email contact details when you comment and read the terms and conditions.
Question: Who is your hero? Good Luck to you all 🙂
Terms and Conditions: Competition is open to all people aged 18 and over and with a UK address, the prize is non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. The winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the competition closing, they will need to provide contact information within 48 hours or the prize will be re-drawn.
Disclaimer: For the purpose of this post I was given a heroes of the city app and movie bundle free of charge, all my opinions are my own.
So I was thinking the other day after hearing a random statement from H how much my life had changed with the things I find myself saying and indeed hearing. My life seems to revolve around mini toddler disasters which when you actually stop and look back on them are in fact hilarious. So I thought I would list down the bizarre way my life revolves now and some of the strange things I hear being said by my 2 year old and the even more strange things I have to say to him, I will leave your imagination to run riot considering what context these statements might be made in:
- I want to eat his head
- My willy is blowing in the wind
- All the bogeys have gone (my response where have they gone?) reply in my mouth
- Oh no his nose has fallen off
- My tent has been stolen
- I have broken my arm
- Teddy live in my nappy with the poo
- I need Sudocrem on my face
- I live in a corner
- Server I need cake
- Make it snappy (?)
- I am asleep (I love this one because clearly he is not asleep)
- one, two, three, nine, ten, four
- I don’t need a spoon
- I AM HIDING (at the top of his voice)
- I done wee wee on floor
- Wee wee and poo goes to the sea
- I flush button toilet
- Out of the way lady (in the middle of the shop)
- Red stop, green go
- I lick the floor
- I am the moon
- Take it off me, (take what off you) this bogey on my finger
- Don’t lick the window
- Don’t ride Tigger
- One piece in your mouth at a time
- Don’t pull it so hard, surely that must hurt?
- Don’t eat toilet paper
- Get that potty off your head
- Don’t flick spaghetti
- Yes of course you can hang upside down
- Yes of course you can climb the enormous mountain (ie me lying in bed)
- Yes mummy has boobies
- Yes mummy’s top is enormous
- Yes mummy’s pants are enormous
- Yes mummy does look tired
- No mummy is not asleep
- Yes mummy now has a bogey on her top
- Yes mummy has hairy legs
What do your little ones say that make you laugh and bring you back to reality with a bump?